Our websites use “cookies”. You can specify the conditions of storage or access to your data by changing the “cookie” settings in your browser.
What are “cookies”?
Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
What are the functions of “cookies” files?
Cookies can have different functions. The basic ones are remembering the user’s preferences and adapting to them the content of websites, enabling the preparation of statistics of visits to websites or the ability to recommend to the user the content that is most suitable for them.
For what purpose do we use “cookies”?
We use “cookies” on our websites for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
What kind of “cookies” do we use?
We use several types of cookies on our websites, which we distinguish due to the following criteria:
- Due to the time the “cookie” file is placed in the user’s end device – we use both “cookies” placed for the session time (time of browser use), as well as files that are not deleted when the browser is closed and remain in the device user for a specified period of time or without a validity period.
- Due to the origin of the exhibitor – we use both our own “cookies” and “external” cookies, originating from partners with whom we cooperate.
- Due to the interference in the privacy of the user – most often we use “cookies” needed to enable the functionality of the site, the use of which does not consist in tracking the user. In addition, we also use “cookies” to track users’ behavior, but we do not collect information that identifies personal data of a specific user.
Do we use “cookies” from third parties?
Yes, we use external cookies from entities we work with, such as Google or Facebook. Due to the fact that the operation of some “cookie” files from external partners may be different than presented in this policy, please read the information on these “cookies” available on the websites of our partners:
How do you delete or block “cookies”?
The default settings of the web browser usually allow you to place “cookies” in the user’s end device. According to art. 173 par. 2 of the Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of December 21, 2012, item 1445) leaving such browser settings after receiving information about “cookies” used on the site is tantamount to consent to the use of “cookies” on websites.
The user can change the default browser settings to avoid placing cookies on his device. Description of cookie configuration for individual browsers: Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Bing, Safari.
However, it should be remembered that the deletion or blocking of “cookies” may be related to the fact that some sections of our websites will not function properly.
Use of data
The collected data is used to compile statistics on how users use our site. The data collected is not disclosed to third parties, except for public authorities authorized by law.